Infants’ & Children’s Motrin Dosing Information
- Read and follow the label instructions on all Motrin products.
- Motrin contains Ibuprofen. Follow these instructions for Advil or other Ibuprofen products including store brand ibuprofen products.
- Use weight to dose correctly.
- Only use the dosing device provided with the medicine. Do not use any other dosing device.
- If needed, repeat dose every 6-8 hours. But, do not use more than 4 times a day.
- Do NOT administer longer than 10 days, unless directed by a doctor.
- Do not give more than directed.
- Ask a provider before use if the child is taking any other drug containing an NSAID (prescription or non-prescription).
- Shake well before using.
Not to be used under 6 months of age. Can be given every 6 hours as needed.